Whether you are wanting a corporate gift or personal gift Wrapped to You can supply and deliver the perfect present. A combination of quality products, excellent service and beautifully designed gifts and hampers make Wrapped to You a favourite gift supplier in the corporate market.
We believe our clients should be spoilt with the nicer things in life and that quality is worth enjoying. We provide a gift giving experience, helping you build your business one gift at a time.
We choose to use Australia's finest products, including renowned Hunter Valley wines and delicacies. Choose from food and non-food items, according to your recipient's needs. Our huge range means we can custom design gifts to suit YOUR needs. Choose from baskets, boxes, bowls, plates, bags and more.
We want our clients to benefit from The Giving Experience and there are several ways we do this. We enable you to delight and impress with minimum effort by offering:
- Custom designed gourmet gifts and hampers.
- A fountain of gift ideas if you don't know what they'd like.
- A broad range of quality Australian food and non-food items to choose from.
- Exquisitely presented gifts.
- Rewards for regular customers.
- Payments by credit card, direct deposit or cheque.
- Various ordering methods including online, phone, fax or mail.
- Nationwide delivery.
As a gift giving organisation, we are committed to giving. We aim to lead by example by financially supporting several charities and providing gifts for their fundraising efforts.
By choosing Wrapped to you, you are choosing an excellent and efficient service, quality products and exquisite presentation.
- To be a river of blessing to others not just a reservoir.
- To be a leader in the gift and hamper industry, setting a benchmark of excellence for others to aspire to.
- Positively influence people’s lives through innovative and creative gift designs.
- Provide easy and affordable ways for our clients to add value to others through gift giving.
- Integrity - I speak honestly and do what is right. I deliver what I promise.
- Direction - I know what my purpose is and I am willing to step out in this area, taking hold of all that God has to offer.
- Excellence - I provide products and services of exceptional quality. I strive to be innovative and continually improve.
- Growth - I believe I must consistently grow and learn. I cannot take others where I have not been.
- Sowing - I look for opportunities to positively sow into the lives of others and to add value to their lives.
- Balance - I believe that I need to play. I am diligent in my work life but it does not consume me.
- Family - I am thankful for my beautiful family. They are a priority.
- Creativity - I love creating and being innovative. I love what I do and others know this through my passion to create.
- Teachable - I am teachable and will evaluate and learn from my mistakes.
- Thankful - I am thankful for what I have and for those who are a part of my life. I respect others and choose to show them that they are appreciated
- Abundance - I am blessed to be a blessing. I have abundance and give freely.