My husband always says that I am good at spending money. So I thought I'd put this gift to work and share my top 10 ways to spend your left over profits before the end of the financial year.
1. Have a business makeover and while your at it throw in a makeover for yourself.
2. Make a donation to your favourite charity. Here's a great one Andrew Masi is cycling in the Les Dix Alpes cycling challenge, raising money for The Oncology Childrens Foundation.
3. Take a holiday but make sure you call it a business planning trip.
4. Give an EOFY (end of financial year) gift to your favourite clients. You'll stand out from the Christmas rush of gifts. Wrapped to you have some great gift ideas, check out website
5. Look at your stationary needs. Do you need more printing done or need to produce a report. WHO printing do a fantastic and speedy job
6. Plan a Christmas in July event for your clients and staff, away from the 'silly season'
7. Reward your team for all their efforts this financial year. Plan a social event or give them a gift
8. Organise team building events for your staff. How about a spa day, theatre nights, trip to the vineyards 9. Buy something bigger or better
10. Shop till you drop then give the receipts to your bookkeeper or accountant and let them creatively turn them into tax deductions
Disclaimer: your accountant is the best judge on what is REALLY a tax deduction so talk to them.